Monday, February 16, 2015

Today

Some days are better than others, some weekends are better than others. This past weekend was a great one. Surely wasn't what I expected or even hoped for. But it really was the best and exactly  what I needed. 
The boys left town for Dallins baseball tournament. So the girls were left home for Valentines weekend. So we decided to make it the best girl weekend. 
For valentines Mom, Emma, Aunt Glenda and I went to dinner and saw the new Annie. I really did enjoy the movie, they did a good job. In Emma's opinion it is way better than the original. In my Mom and Aunt Glenda's opinion nothing can be better than the original. In my opinion it was a really good movie and is relatable to this generation and the older one is for them. But I enjoy both :)
This morning we got to go to Good Things Utah and watch it live. When I was younger I was invited to be on the show and it was a lot of fun. It was a lot less stressful this time around. We got to talk to the hosts after the show. It was amazing to be able to interact and talk with them. Michelle Money even gave me makeup tips and took me to her make up room and did make up and such!!! It was so cool :) Nicea DeGering on the other hand.... Is amazing, one of my role models and is gorgeous. We talked for a while and she gave me amazing advice that I will carry with me throughout my life. Soooooo if you did not catch on yet.... This weekend was fantastic :) 
Have a VERY happy week guys ❤️
Luh luh 
Abs