Thursday, February 5, 2015

Just me


Well yep, that's me!! 
My name is Abby Lee. 
My favorite favorite color is pink. 
Anything and everything can and should have sparkle. 
Hot dogs, mustard, and onions please... (yummmm) 
I believe in having fun and laughing until your cheeks burn.
AND a good long nap is always the best thing for you. 


Sometimes I lose myself in creating this "image" of a person I am not. I forget that I am a dorky girl who loves to laugh and be a absolute freak. Sometimes I forget what it's like to laugh, and I mean really laugh. I get so worried and caught up in the "image" of what and who I need to portray.... 
But in all reality I just need to be me, and love the life that I have, and to LIVE IT!! 

(guess what?? Wyatt has been out 11 months!!!) ssssshhhhhh 

Lots of love!!! beYOUtiful!!!! 
-abs xoxo 
Oh annnnd HAPPY LOVE MONTH