Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Birthday Birthday Birthday

If there is one thing I absolutely love… It is most definitely my birthday!!! 
This year definitely will go down in history as the best :) I am not kidding. 
Started it off with my mom making me THE best cake I have ever had in my life… Yum yummmn
To then going to In n Out at midnight with Skotie and Kate to start the day right. 
We had to do our typical driving around singing at the top of our lungs and throwing rocks at spaceships! Then got in a few hours of sleep before I had to be up bright and early for a Miss Orem event. 
It was the Memorial Day service at the Orem cemetery and it was spectacular. 

Came home and chilled out for a little while and then the family packed up and we headed out to go on a hike! My mom had mentioned earlier that we should go on a hike for my birthday I thought it was a little weird and that she was demanding that we go on a hike. So I went along with it. 
As we hiked up  the Y we faced many challenges of Emma hating the outdoors, dad being "too old to do this", the rain started sprinkling, Dallin decided to dress up for the hike. 
Slowly and I mean slowly we all made it up :) we were all sitting up on top of the Y looking out at the beautiful valley we live in. My mom then handed me a little white box wrapped with a gold ribbon. 
My dad then jumped up and started filming. I was like what in the world is in this box? 
I opened it up and found a little paper that said…..
Happy 19th!! 
-ON-
July 28th
IMAGINE DRAGONS 
2-Tickets 
(didn't come in the mail yet :/)
AHHHHHH I started to FREAK OUT!!!!!!! (i am still freaking out and yes have already made a countdown 62 days)
As you all know…. They ARE my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE in THE WORLD!!!!!!! Ah yes, I started crying and it was awesome!!! 
I was and still am so surprised!! I can not waitttttttt :) I will get to have my birthday ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! Haha But why my mom wanted us to hike the Y is so I could open up the present, while having her play 'On Top of World' by Imagine Dragons and having me literally on top of our little world :) 
My mom is so cute :) and extremely creative!

So anyways, my family then headed down the mountain and to Ivies Juice bar because it is my favorite place ever :) Yum!! 
We came home and all laid around to regain strength from our extremely difficult hike. 
SAREN came and visited me!!! I haven't seen Sar in forever because she decided to move away to Arizona… She came back to Utah for a few days, and I was SO happy to see her happy smiling face on my birthday :) 
Skotie and Kate had another trick up their sleeve for me… They told me I had to go to Skoties, and at first I was so confused as to why but I just went along with it. I got there and they had me go in the backyard with them and they had set up the cutest thing for me :) it had balloons, fire place going, banners, pictures of us, flowers, and yes cookies :) it was sooooo nice of them to surprise me with such a cute and thoughtful thing!! We then just sat around the fire and talked and of course took cute pictures :) They are the best!! I love them both so much :) 
Victor also had a lovely surprise for me hahaha, we ended my birthday with ice cream :) as we were eating ice cream Vic got up and started talking to everybody in the building… to make the story short, he got everyone in there to sing happy birthday to me and it was so embarrassing but probably the funniest part of the day. 
Well anyways… 
I am extremely grateful for all of the amazing, sweet, and generous people that I have in my life. I really don't know what I would do without them. 
I can't wait to see where the adventures of 19 will take me!!! :)















      I can't believe I am 19 :)
        Thanks for the best 
               birthday :)